Wed, 12 August 2020
Gayla Scrivener ditched her medical billing and operations job to pursue a career in freedom. Now, she runs a content marketing agency called Scrivener Solutions. She helps coaches, consultants, and other entrepreneurs take their content and distribute it.
I brought her on today to talk about what we’ve seen lately in the world of marketing. Gayla knows her stuff and provides valuable insight into the future of content creation.
In the episode, we discuss:
1. How she got into content marketing
2. The process she goes through to help her clients
3. Repurposing steps to take after producing a podcast episode
4. What to do when we want to pull quotes from our content
5. The next frontier of content marketing
6. What content marketing does for our monetization
Connect with Mike:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com