Sep 16, 2020
Justin Schenk is the host of the top-rated podcast, The Growth Now Movement. We met a few years ago at a conference in Orlando and have stayed in touch all this time. He is one of the easiest people to talk to and one of the best in the business. All of us have been challenged recently. We’ve had new opportunities to grow and had to pivot our businesses in different ways. Justin has experienced this too. I brought him on to talk about the changes he’s made and how we can continue to pursue personal growth during uncertain times.
In the episode, we discuss:
1. How COVID has changed Justin’s business and life
2. The conversation we had about abundance that shifted his perspective
3. Building community for the long haul
4. How he started and grew his podcast
5. Setting big goals and intentions
6. What to do when it’s hard to ask for help
7. His upcoming virtual event, the Growth Now Summit
Connect with Mike:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com