Wed, 29 July 2020
Jenny Levine Finke is the founder of Good For You Gluten-Free. As a certified integrative nutrition coach, her blog helps people with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities manage their diet and restore their health. She also founded the Denver Bloggers Club where she hosts monthly workshops and an annual conference. Jenny is the real deal when it comes to growing an audience organically. Today, she shares that expertise with us.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
1. The backstory of how Jenny built her brand
2. What it’s like being a blogger today
3. How to grow a tribe through organic traffic
4. What content creators can do to optimize their content
5. Why you should see other bloggers not as competition but as collaborators
6. How to use Instagram to grow your brand
Connect with Mike:
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com