Wed, 20 February 2019
We continue our current series on making a career pivot.
One of my dreams years ago was to leave my day job and make the leap into running my own business full-time (while still providing for my needs).
Perhaps you’ve also wanted to “make the leap”, so here are a few recommendations based on my journey.
1. Set hard-and-fast financial goals.
2. Tap into resourcefulness (not just resources).
3. Experiment with various income streams.
4. Create predictable income for your first 3 months.
5. Get mentored by those that have actually done it.
Looking to get started? Join my Brand You Bootcamp here:
Today's shownotes: mikekim.com/mks22